Dec 7, 2009

The Birthday Boy

My baby turned 4 earlier this week. It's crazy to have a 4 year old. I probably said the same thing when he turned 3. Motherhood is life changing, I tell ya! We celebrated with a day at Disneyland and Joshua had the privilege of choosing every single ride....it's not much different from any other trip except this trip had the fanfare and excitement. "Okay, birthday boy Joshua! What ride next!?"

Enjoy the day through pictures with us. We had a fun day celebrating Joshua.


When we entered the park, there was a marching band and Joshua was fascinated.
He probably could have stayed there all day had I let him.
He was particularly fond of the clarinet.
Time for Dumbo!

One of Joshua's new favorite thing to do is ride the river boats in Adventureland.

Another favorite is "Small World."
It's beautifully decorated for Christmas.


Time to drive on Autopia
Picture of Joshua at the time of his birth.
1:54pm
Thank you, Lord, for my wonderful son.
He challenges me, makes me laugh
and gives me a better understanding of your love for me.
I am truly blessed by this wonderful gift.

No comments: