Oct 12, 2009

I think I'll go for a walk outside now

It was Saturday afternoon, the kids were antsy from being inside all morning....we needed to get out of the house! Living in Southern California, we have a wide variety of outdoor activities to choose from to get our wiggles out and a good dose of Vitamin D.

One of my favorite places to go walking is Back Bay in Newport Beach. Joshua likes it for the horse poop and airplanes and I like it for the hills. There are dirt trails for "hiking" so I thought it might be fun for the boys to explore on their own.

One of the trails we took had dirt speed bumps on it.
Lawrence took off jumping and naturally the boys followed.



My first born

And I did this........
while trying to take this picture
Brothers forever!




Children are a blessing from the Lord!!

No comments: