Oct 15, 2009

Tanaka Farms part 1

A friend invited me to Tanaka Farms with her Mom's group from her church. She couldn't go at the last minute due to a lingering cough so I decided to go anyway - I love Tanaka Farms!! While there, I ran into another friend who was there with her sons pre-school class! There is a maze made out of hay bales and we stayed there for 1 1/2 hours hanging out and talking while the kiddos ran around, threw hay at each other and threw mud rocks into wheel barrows. This is my life as a mother of 2 boys! Joshua was most excited about going on a wagon ride (before we knew Eli would be there), so when we left at 12:30 to eat lunch and go home for naps he was not happy. I already bought tickets for the wagon ride and petting zoo and I tried explaining that we were going back to Tanaka Farms after nap time. The tantrum he threw was a slap in the face that he didn't understand. Oh well!

So here are pictures from our trip this morning! I'll be back later to post pictures from the wagon ride, petting zoo and picking vegetables.





Eli and Jacob

No comments: